A few questions have come up while we’ve been testing the new Keywords tool …
Questions about subscriptions
Q: What will happen to my existing Wordtracker Keywords account?
A: We will be supporting the old tool for the next few months. You can log in here: https://oldkeywords.wordtracker.com/login
We recommend moving to the new tool as soon as you can. It’s got a much better range of features and more up-to-date metrics. You’ll find a help video on every page. And, if you have questions, we’re here to help: email@example.com
Q: Will I lose my old data?
A: Absolutely not, you can easily import data from the old tool.
- Just log in to your campaign dashboard: https://keywords.wordtracker.com/campaigns and
- Click on ‘Go’
We’ll update your competition metrics and KEI figures to the latest versions. Your search counts will also be updated so your data is fresh when you view it in the new tool.
Q: With all these new features, are you going to increase prices?
A: No. We have no plans to raise prices in 2012.
Q: Are there any limits to my subscription?
A: There are a few as we want to stop misuse of the tool. We try to set any limits high enough that a human wouldn’t reach them. You get up to:
- 1,500 Wordtracker searches per day
- 1,000 Google searches per month (you get fewer Google searches, because they’re more expensive for us)
- Site audits take up a lot of resources, so we limit you to 15 per month
- You can set up ranking reports for up to 100 keywords per month
If the limits are causing difficulties, please let us know as we keep them under constant review. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: I know nothing about SEO, are these tools suitable?
How do I use the tool?
You’ll find loads of help material in the Keywords section of the Wordtracker Academy. Click here for help with the Keywords tool.
A great way to get started is with this 90-page keyword research guide, Keyword Basics PDF.
You’ll find a help video on every page of the Keywords tool. Or, you can watch them here:
- How to set up your first Campaign
- How to get the most from your Campaign Dashboard
- Get started with the Keyword Map
- Getting the most from the Title & Description Wizard
- Coming soon: How to set up a keyword Ranking report
- Quick Research: for speedy results
We also have a 7-day video tutorial series Profit from Keywords to help you get the most out of the tool:
- Day 1: Search engine success starts with keywords
- Day 2: Assess your market with keyword research
- Day 3: Build an effective keyword strategy
- Day 4: Optimize your web content
- Day 5: Pay per click (PPC) for testing and profit
- Day 6: Use keywords in linking text
- Day 7: Expand into new markets - and beat your competition
We run regular SEO webinars.
And we’re always happy to give you a call to talk through any specific questions. Just email us at email@example.com
What do the numbers mean?
You can find out more about the Wordtracker metrics in this post What do Wordtracker's Keywords tool numbers mean?
Let us know what you think
The features we develop are guided by the comments, suggestions and feedback we receive. Please leave a comment or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can improve our products.