Free online training is available to help you get the most from Wordtracker's Keywords tool. Click below to register for our next scheduled webinar, view a recent one, or read a transcript.
Wordtracker's Introduction to SEO
Next Scheduled webinar: To Be Advised
The hour long webinar introduces you to the tool's main features. You'll learn how to:
1) Start your keyword research.
2) Search and save your keywords (the quick tool).
3) Evaluate the competition and choose your keywords.
4) Filter and save your search results.
5) Use the main Keyword Research tool to set up your campaigns.
6) Use Keyword Mapping to plan your campaigns.
7) Add keyword niches to exploit the long tail.
8) Explore the Related Keywords search.
9) Export your keywords, so you can use them elsewhere.
10) Use the Keywords tools new Site Audit and Keyword Ranking features.
There will be plenty of time for questions, too. Ask whatever you like. We look forward to meeting you!
Download a presentation
Click on the link below to download a recent presentation: http://www.wordtracker.com/attachments/keywordswebinar.pdf
Or watch in your own time
And here's a list of links used in the webinar
If you've any questions once you've watched it, please get in touch.
Try out the Keywords tool
Wordtracker Keywords tool is the perfect tool for new websites and those looking to find new markets and niches to explore. You can try it out here for free for one week
About Mal Darwen
Mal Darwen joined Wordtracker in 2008 as part of the Customer Service team, and now as well as running webinars in SEO and how to use the toolset is Product Manager. In the five years since starting with Wordtracker, Mal has also spoken about SEO and keywords at conferences, and has a healthy hand in Wordtracker's tweeting.
When not Wordtracking Mal plays with a band called Praying for the Rain. He also plays guitars and basses with a number of other UK and International artists. He lives in London with his family and two slightly insecure cats.