It’s also one of the best networking events you can find for meeting people in your industry, making friends and extending your social as well as intellectual circles. Not only that, but they always have good food.
We’ve got a 15% discount to offer you on the whole conference (and if you book before 27th March you’ll get the Early Bird price as well - double saving!). Just head to http://searchmarketingexpo.com/london/register/ and choose whether to attend the entire conference (Wednesday 20th May and Thursday 21st May), just one day, or get great value on additional coaching with a Bootcamp workshop, the International Search Summit, Advanced AdWords training or a Content Marketing workshop. SMX provides all of these, and we at Wordtracker know that you’ll learn solid, useful information based on the real-world experience of the trainers. You’ll get your discount when you enter the promo code WORDTRACKERSMX into the box, just like below:
As well as the speakers being a strong cohort, the agenda offers a wide range of discussions to inform you and get you thinking. The normal two-track agenda is present again, with one track focusing on SEO and the other on Paid Search, and you can pick and choose which sessions you want to attend to best suit your own needs, but the topics include:
- Creating Blockbuster Content
- Keywords Are Dead — Long Live Concepts, Entities & Audiences!
- The Most Common SEO Mistakes, And How to Fix Them
- Meet The Search Engines
- SEO Success Without Link Building
- Penguin Prevention: Link Acquisition & Audit Techniques You Need To Know
- Amazing Paid Search Tactics & Tools
- Deep Dive: Ad Bidding Strategies & Bid Modifiers
- Conversion Rate Rockstars
- Taking Retargeting To The Next Level
Search & Social
- Better Together: Search and Social
- Winning Strategies With Facebook Ads
- Faceoff: Adwords, Linkedin & Twitter Compared
- Measuring Up With Social Analytics
Speakers include some SMX favourites such as Christine Churchill, Chris Sherman and Andy Atkins-Kruger, and there are also contributions from Dixon Jones, Kirsty Hulse and Rob Kerry amongst many others.
There are few opportunities to find such a wealth of information being shared by such accomplished marketers, and we’re looking forward to being able to share what we see there with you in our blog, Facebook and Twitter feeds as in previous years, but there’s no real substitute for being there in person with your own notebook to capture what’s being said.
Just sign up at https://www.etouches.com/ereg/newreg.php?eventid=112873& with the discount code WORDTRACKERSMX and you’ll be on your way to becoming a better informed, better connected, better dressed* marketer.
*last bit may not be true.