The rewards of effective SEO can be exponential. But with so much info out there, many people find it difficult to get a handle on the strategies that will make a real impact on their success.
Thats why Wordtracker has published SEO Made Simple, a 99-page ‘crash course’ on profitable search engine optimization.
Written by SEO guru Mark Nunney, this value-packed book introduces you to the need-to-know basics, such as how to:
- Find the right keywords for a new website
- Test the value of keywords with pay per click (PPC) advertising
- Get other sites to link to yours (an SEO must!)
- Plan and structure your site's content
- Create engaging content that people will link to and share
So why are we giving it away? Because Wordtracker is passionate about helping small and medium-sized businesses level the SEO playing field with the big brands, which are increasingly dominating Google’s results.