Wordtracker has had a strong presence in the SEO community since before Google was a search engine.
We're best known for our Keywords tool. But, if you've used the tool recently, you'll know that it's showing its age.
Which is why we are looking for an experienced SEO to help us build a new suite of SEO tools that will help our users with all aspects of their search marketing. Our aim is not only to make keyword research simpler, but also link building, analytics, and PPC.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to lead the development of SEO tools that will be used by thousands of people around the world. You will be responsible for generating product ideas, outlining a clear development plan, and building a community around our products.
For the right person, this will be a career-making role. You will get great exposure and be able to establish yourself as a leading figure in the search marketing community.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An in-house SEO with an in-depth understanding of search marketing ...
- Or an SEO specialist in an agency
Either way, you must have an entrepreneurial approach and a passion for creating new SEO products.
You should have:
- A desire to work and develop within a fast-moving environment where SEO is at the heart of the business
- A long-term position under your belt, with first-hand SEO responsibility, and several years' experience
- A track record of delivering results either on client side or agency side – we'll be looking for evidence of your achievements
- Excellent analytical skills
- First rate communication skills, written and oral
- A good sense of humour and the desire to work in a small, fast moving team
Our audience consists of SEO agencies and small and medium-sized business. So, you must be as comfortable explaining SEO concepts to novices as you are when talking to the professionals.
At Wordtracker we offer a great company culture and an established technical infrastructure. You'll be working with one of the best and brightest Rails development teams in London. It's a casual environment with flexible working hours. We work hard, occasionally putting in long days, but also have fun.
You will be based in a modern open plan office - with exposed brickwork, lots of space and plenty of natural light - in north London (Kentish Town, about five minutes walk from the tube).
You will be provided with staff fruit box and snacks, lunch on Friday, and more importantly a contributory pension, which all add up to Wordtracker being a great place to work.
The successful applicant will report to the company's CEO.
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 plus a generous holiday allowance (23 days a year).
If you feel you have what it takes to make this role a success please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you are interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org