Keyword research tool Wordtracker has invited one of the smartest SEOs on the planet, Aaron Wall to create a powerful new e-book, “50 Kick-Ass Keyword Strategies” focused on simple, smart and speedy ways to use keywords to attract more customers online.
“50 Kick-Ass Keyword Strategies” is packed with pointed, practical tips that focus on what today’s online marketers care about most: getting real PROFIT from keywords.
“We wanted to create a simple, readable book that got people buzzing with fresh keyword ideas—ideas they could start using right away to improve their business profit. And knowing how busy people are, we insisted that Aaron cut out the fluff and get to the meat of what you really need to know.” Said Ken McGaffin CMO of Wordtracker.com
“Online success is not so much about spending tons of money, but more about working hard to come up with unique, creative and useful ideas that attract and engage your audiences,” said Aaron Wall.
This practical and inspiring e-book gives businesses of all sizes lessons and insights that includes:
- Clever, little-known strategies for getting more valuable website visitors.
- How to outwit competitors and impress clients with surefire ways to skyrocket their website traffic.
- How to reach beyond the obvious keywords to discover terms and phrases with untapped commercial value.
- How getting rid of words like free and discount can boost your conversion rates and get better customers.
- How mining analytics data can be the key to uncovering valuable, low-competition keywords that bring in valuable streams of traffic.
- How a site's search box is the key to finding profitable new keywords and content ideas as well as ideas for new products to add to a website.
“It’s not just the right keywords that guarantee your online success—but how you use them. Most marketers tend to blindly follow the same, tired research path that everybody else follows. As a result, they miss out on all of the traffic and profits that some clever keyword thinking could bring them,” advised Wall.
“50 Kick-Ass Keyword Strategies” is available as an e-book at http://www.wordtracker.com/offers/kickass-ses/ and retails at $39.
For further information on Wordtracker and their services please contact:
Karen Durham-Diggins at kddPR T: +44 (0) 20 8989 2541 E: kdd[@]easynet.co.uk M: +44 (0) 7808 584 624
Wordtracker (http://www.wordtracker.com) is a privately owned London business that started in 1998 and provides keyword research services to search engine marketing professionals and website owners worldwide
To succeed online clients need to know what keywords users are searching for and then type into a search box. Wordtracker provides thousands of clients throughout the world with that specialist information.
The Wordtracker Academy (http://www.wordtracker.com/academy), launched in May, is dedicated to helping websites achieve success and profitability online. The Wordtracker Academy publishes expert articles, case studies and tips and tricks that help people maximize their ROI from keyword research.
Clients include Monster.com, MarketPosition.com, iExposure.com, AsktheBuilder.com, ParkSeeds.com, BrowserMedia.co.uk and a host of other search engine optimization companies.