These videos refer to our older toolset. To get the most from our new tools, have a look at the new tool's videos
Getting started with Wordtracker's Keywords tool is easy.
If you're completely new to the tool, you should watch our introductory video, 'Getting started with the Wordtracker Keywords tool'. It'll take you just over a minute.
The other videos will take you through the tool's main functions. If you've any questions, drop us a line at email@example.com.
- Getting started with the Wordtracker Keywords tool (1 minute)
- Searching for keywords (2 minutes)
- Evaluate the competition and choose your keywords (1 minute)
- Filtering & saving your search results (2 minutes)
- The Related keywords tool (the orange tool) (1 minute)
- Quick ‘Search & Save’ (1 minute)
- Exporting your keywords (less than a minute)
- Managing Lists & Projects (3 minutes)
- Planning your SEO campaigns (2 minutes)
- Planning your Pay Per Click (PPC)] campaigns (3 minutes)
1. Getting started with the Wordtracker Keywords tool
2. Searching for keywords
3. Evaluate the competition and choose your keywords
4. Filtering & saving your search results
5. The Related keywords tool (the orange tool)
6. Quick ‘Search & Save’
7. Exporting your keywords
8. Managing Lists & Projects
9. Planning your SEO campaigns
10. Planning your Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns
More videos - the 'Profit from keywords' series:
Wordtracker's 'Profit from keywords' video series takes you through the keyword research process step by step. It shows you how to plan keyword research for your site and use keywords effectively in your Adwords campaigns.
About Ken McGaffin
Ken McGaffin is an experienced internet marketing consultant and has worked for major pharmaceutical companies, advertising agencies, government bodies and non-profit organizations.
Ken unveils the secrets of successful link building in his 384-page e-book, Successful Link Building
You can watch recordings of his extremely popular (and free) Link Building Webinars