The work continues apace on Wordtracker's new look Keywords Tool, and founder Mike Mindel has been giving a sneak preview to attendees at a London Digital Entrepeneurs dinner.
Mike Mindel proudly shows off the new Wordtracker home page
As you may have heard, Wordtracker's changing. Here's what Mike told the attendees:
- We're introducing a new data source. We'll have 10 times the number of searches: that's 3 billion and counting and will include more geographical search terms.
- We're releasing the new Scout browser extension for Chrome that's going to help reveal the high-performing keywords from any given web page.
- Last but not least, we're giving the Wordtracker website a slick new look.
The new home page
The new home page will actually be a functioning keyword research tool. As we mentioned in Wordtracker: Dawn of a new era, here's how it works. Search for coffee:
And these are the results you're presented with:
The Digital Entrepreneurs were enthusiastic about the new home page, and we hope you will be to. Here's how you'll benefit:
- You'll have the most reliable keyword analysis tool in the world.
- You'll save time and opportunities will open up to you.
- You'll generate higher levels of targeted traffic and visitors that convert.
If you'd like to keep up to date with these changes, and read lots of other SEO-related information from experts in their field, sign up for our newsletter