A look at the trends shaping social media in this challenging pandemic world.
With people being forced online it's no surprise that social media usage has risen. People now look to it for products as well as entertainment and news. And, we're all missing the human interaction and like businesses also to have a personality and post interesting and optimistic content.
Here are the top 6 trends:
- Baby boomers turning digital
- TikTok's rise will continue
- Social platforms integrating with ecommerce
- Video content gaining traction on all platforms
- VR and AR changing the way people interact with content
- Increase in the human element