Email continues to be a powerful marketing tool, maintaining an impressive ROI of $36 for every $1 spent, outflanking every other channel.
Email newsletters are relatively easy and cheap to produce, and can be highly effective when done well.
OnDeck has put together a small business guide to starting a newsletter which covers:
- why you should start a newsletter
- 4 businesses getting it right
- a comparison of the top email marketing platforms
- what makes an engaging email newsletter
- 6 tips for building your email list, and
- how to measure the effectiveness of your email newsletter.