Wordtracker is changing. Read on to find out more ...
Folks, change is in the air, hold on to your hats!
Over the next weeks and months we have a whole raft of new goodness to share with you, including:
- A huge new data source of more than 3 billion searches: Big Data at your service.
- A unique and very cool browser extension Keyword Analysis Tool. We like to call it Scout. Not only is Scout awesome, it will also be free.
- A new look to our website.
Lots of exciting changes, but with one single objective: to deliver you the most powerful keyword analysis experience in the world. With results you can trust.
We're very pleased to say the first changes will arrive in the next couple of weeks (existing customers will find them in the Original Tool).
Why the change?
Glad you asked!
- To bring you the most reliable keyword analysis in the world.
- To provide keyword tools that save you time and open up opportunities.
- To generate higher levels of targeted traffic and visitors that convert.
It’s really that simple.
Web marketers, agencies and niche hunters all need Big Data. And by Big Data we mean Big Keyword Data. Data-driven insights can help identify the long tail keywords that customers use to search when they are ready to buy. Our huge new data source will help us to identify the long tail keywords you need. This means more long tail opportunities to explore for your site, leading to greater commercial success.
Scout, the new browser extension tool, helps you to mine the useful keywords on any website. You can quickly identify the keywords your competitors are using to bring traffic to a successful website, then use those keywords to attract more visitors to your own website. Scout will be available shortly as a free download.
Watch this space
Over the next few weeks, we’ll be keeping you up to date on the new changes. We’ll include plenty of information on the new features and benefits, and of course, a whole bunch of "How To" guides. For now, we just wanted to give you the heads-up that change is in the air.