UPDATE 15th September 2011 15:45 BST:We've got a workaround for the issues we've been having and the Google data is now available as normal again. Further updates will come in time.
If you've been using the Keywords Tool in the last couple of days you'll have seen that we're not presenting keywords from Google at the moment (although the main Wordtracker databases are runing as normal). The reason for this is that Google has disabled some AdWords API accounts
No prior notification of this was given, so we were as much caught on the hop as everyone else, as this AdWords forum thread shows. There are many people affected by this change, and everyone on that thread is expressing surprise and a degree of vexation that there's been no clear communication from Google about this.
We made the necessary re-submission on Monday 13th September, but as Erik Koleda states, this can take five to six weeks to process all re-applications.
This is frustrating for everyone affected, but you can be sure that we are doing our best to have the API running again as soon as possible. We'll keep you updated, but if you have any specific questions in the meantime, just drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.