In four short and clear videos, Ken McGaffin introduces link building for SEOs and all online marketers explaining why links are important, what a quality link is, what sites need links and what kind of sites you should try and get them from.
1) Why are links important?
In this video, Wordtracker's Ken McGaffin explains why links are important for any website owner.
2) What are quality links?
Link guru Ken McGaffin explains why not all links are equal and what makes a quality link.
3) Who needs links and what sites do you want them from?
Ken tells us what kinds of websites need links and which sites should you get those links from.
4) How does Wordtracker's Link Builder help you to get links?
In this video, linking expert Ken McGaffin explains how Wordtracker's Link Builder tool can help you get links to your website. Including:
Edit - the Wordtracker Link Builder tool is no longer available however you're welcome to check out the Link Prospector tool by Citation Labs here.
• Finding thousands of link prospects
• Organizing propsects into different link building strategies
• Choosing priority targets from those prospects
• Organizing contact with your targets