Early bird rates run to 14 April, so book by that date to benefit from a double discount on the ticket price.
Held on 23-24 May and hosted by Search Engine Land, the two-day event features a full programme of SEO, SEM and online marketing sessions from a host of experts.
Use code WORDTRACKERSMX when ordering to access the saving.
There are four tracks at this year’s event; SEO, Paid Search, SMX Advanced and Analytics, Conversion and Reporting. Each track contains a full agenda of presentations, with speakers from the likes of Google, Vodafone, iBM and Marriott International along with SEO and SEM specialists. The conference is chaired by Danny Sullivan and Chris Sherman.
The SEO track has a real focus on mobile this year. Sessions include:
- SEO For Google's Mobile-First Index & Mobile-Friendly World and
- AMP: The Next Generation
- SEO and Social Media
- Futureproofing SEO and
- The latest developments in advanced technical SEO
Paid Search track
The paid search track includes the following sessions:
- Killer Paid Search Tactics and Techniques
- Advanced Ad Optimisation
- How To Test (& Perfect!) Nearly Everything
- Using Paid Search & Social Together To Deliver The Ultimate Knock-Out Punch
- Taking Audience Targeting To The Next Level
Analytics, Conversion and Reporting track
The Analytics, Conversion and Reporting track includes:
- Attribution Success In A Cross-Device World
- Conversion Rates & The Law of Diminishing Astonishment
- Fun With Google Analytics
SMX Advanced track
The SMX Advanced track will delve even deeper into advanced SEO and SEM topics. Sessions include:
- Why Going Global Is Essential To Your Business
- Optimising Content For Voice Search & Virtual Assistants
- Faster: How To Develop Content That Converts More Quickly
Three workshops will additionally take place on Monday 22 May, with a Boot Camp for those new to search, an International Search Summit and Advanced AdWords Training.
Book tickets before 14 April to catch the early bird rates as well as the 15% Wordtracker discount.
Just use code WORDTRACKERSMX when ordering: http://marketinglandevents.com/smx/london/rates/