SEO Blogger: Optimize Your Posts As You Write
Whether you blog about business, politics or the hot topic of the moment, SEO Blogger allows you to find the most sought-after keywords for your subject without ever leaving your blog editing screen. The tool sits alongside whatever blog publishing software you're using so you can do keyword research and optimize your posts as you write. Then, simply hit "Publish" – and you're done!
SEO blogger and blogging guides
SEO Blogger is just one of Wordtracker's keyword research tools It helps you to search for keywords, and see how popular they are, as you write your blog post. It then tracks how often you use those keywords as a raw number and a percentage, helping you write fully optimized blog posts from your Firefox browser.
- Business blogging – 13 reasons why your business needs a blog
- How to make blogging work – How to make blogging work for your business
- Blogging for link building – how to use your blog to build links to your website
Download your free guide to link building
Download your FREE 100-page link building E-book
Popular SEO articles
- Why Facebook won't survive the decade
- Google Penguin: what it was, what it wasn’t, and what you need to do now
- The Google Panda survival guide
- Long tail keywords – how you should be profiting from long tail keywords
How to write great content
Good content can help you attract inbound links, which boost your search engine rank and attract visits. Great web content will have your customers singing your praises.
- How to write great headlines – the first of a 9-part headline writing masterclass
- Web content recipe book – Our popular web content creation e-book
- Ideas for writing – How to get ideas when writing web content
The Wordtracker Academy
We provide you with the most relevant and up-to-date information on succeeding online. Our marketing Academy covers most areas of online marketing including;