Learn the “Secret Recipe” for Outstanding Website Content
Stumped when it comes to creating content for your website? Fear no more! With Wordtracker’s new e-book, it’s easy to whip up rich, exciting content that drives more traffic, converts visitors into customers, and establishes your business as an authority. (Yes, even if you’re the worst writer on the planet!)
It’s true: no matter how dizzyingly sophisticated your website design, content is still king. If the information on your site fails to captivate, entertain and educate your visitors, you’re losing sales, day after day. Not to mention, your site won’t attract quality links, which negatively impacts your search engine rankings.
To purchase this ebook, please contact us directly at email@example.com to arrange the order - due to a technical restriction we're currently unable to process these purchases automatically. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Finally, Mouth Watering Web Content Made Easy!
If the thought of writing content makes your hair stand on end, you’re not alone. But you no longer need to let your website grow stale with bland, boring text—or break your budget on outside writing help. Now you can whip up original, top-notch content all on your own...and it’s as straightforward as following a simple recipe. Intrigued? Read on.
Wordtracker’s e-book, “The Web Content Recipe Book” gives you step-by-step instructions on how to create different types of riveting content for your website—quickly and painlessly. This unique publication contains 21 easy-to-follow beginners’ “recipes” for writing everything from blog posts to product reviews.
With each recipe, you’ll get a list of key ingredients, hot industry tips, and samples of similar content—everything you need to start writing with confidence!
Sizzling Shortcuts and Tips from an Industry Pro
“The Web Content Recipe Book” was written by expert journalist Rachelle Money, writer for a national UK title and a staff writer at Wordtracker, where she contributes to the Keyword Expert Newsletter. Page after page, Rachelle shares all of her inside secrets with you as she teaches you shortcuts to writing basic but effective content.
Packed with great advice and loads of real-life examples, “The Web Content Recipe Book” shows you exactly what others are doing to achieve greater profitability and search engine rankings—so that you can duplicate their success!
Here’s a Sneak Peek at What’s Inside:
In “The Web Content Recipe Book,” you’ll discover:
• Why a variety of informative website content is essential to getting great search engine rankings.
• How and where to find riveting ideas for your web content—even if you're the least creative person on earth.
• Powerful research tools that can help you add credibility and interest to your web content.
• How to write killer blog posts that connect with your audience and inspire strong interest in your products and services.
• How to weave your company history into a fascinating story that builds trust with your customers and prospects.
• How to pen an insightful product review that demonstrates your expertise and sparks a healthy debate among your readers.
• How to create a "top ten" list that entertains, informs and engages your target audience.
• How to create a viral video marketing campaign that skyrockets sales and drives brand recognition.
• How to compose a thought-provoking press release that catches the eyes of journalists and gains your company valuable publicity.
Look, we know you haven’t got time to pore through in-depth articles or lengthy books on content writing. And now you don’t have to. The beauty of “The Web Content Recipe Book” is that you’re able to just flip through until you find what you need. Then use the practical guidelines to cook up a fresh batch of zesty web content in no time flat!
Would you like to see more?
Click on the following for a 7 page sample extract from "The Web Content Recipe Book"
Here's what readers have been saying about the book
Here are just a few of the great testimonials we've received:
"This is one of those ebooks I’ll print out and keep by my desk." Karon Thackston, author of Step by Step Copywriting Course http://www.CopywritingCourse.com/
"The book was enjoyable as well as instructive, and certainly covers the topics well. I found many useful suggestions on how to improve my writing – including book reviews – and it was after reading it that I decided to add a blog to my site, something I’ve been postponing for a while. ... I can really recommend this one to anyone who have a site, and wants extra clients and search engine referrals (i.e.: everyone with a site)." Luiz A D R Marques, Starglider Systems Blog
"An extraordinary amount of practical information to help you connect with customers, increase online traffic and grow your business." Kelly at www.thesearchguru.com
Order your copy right away
Why wait—when you can start making your website more powerful and profitable today? Order “The Web Content Recipe Book” now!
If you have any questions or would rather give your details over the phone you can call us:
- From the USA and Canada: 011 44 333 200 4555
- From the UK: 0333 200 4555 (calls are charged at local rates)
- From another country: +44 333 200 4555
If you'd prefer to email, we're at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can contact us for a live chat.