Finally, AdWords Success Made Simple!
Introducing a Practical Guide for Creating a Profitable PPC Campaign (Without Throwing Your Money Down a Black Hole)
In Wordtracker’s PPC book, “Wordtracker Masterclass: Google AdWords PPC Advertising,” you’ll discover:
- Why most PPC campaigns fail (and how you can avoid the same fate)
- A foolproof, step-by-step plan for setting up an AdWords campaign
- How to maximize every PPC dollar—and eliminate wasteful spending
- Proven techniques for skyrocketing your return on investment
Get on Board with Google - or Get Left Behind
Pay per click (PPC) advertising is the key to any successful online marketing strategy, enabling you to reach more of your target audience more quickly than ever before. And when it comes to the world of PPC, Google AdWords reigns supreme.
Google is the dominant search engine in most English-speaking markets today, and AdWords is the most powerful marketing tool to hit the scene in 10 years. So powerful, in fact, that it drove Google’s annual revenue to $21 billion in 2008.
Marketers who fail to embrace Google and AdWords are missing the big picture - as well as serious sales and revenue.
The Fly in the Ointment
The popularity of AdWords is no surprise; how else can you get your ads on page one of Google search results within an hour? Thousands of savvy marketers have used it to propel their businesses to new realms of profitability. But while the success stories are compelling, they are outnumbered by tragic tales of people who have poured big money into AdWords - only to realize lots of traffic and very few sales.
The fact is that despite all of its promise, AdWords is an intricate system, characterized by a complex interface, elaborate reporting tools, and a head-spinning array of options. Unleashing its extraordinary potential requires knowledge and strategy. And while you could attempt to master AdWords on your own, chances are you haven’t the time or the budget to spend on PPC experimentation.
So how can you make AdWords work for your business with minimal investment and maximum reward? We’ve made it easy for you. To learn more, read on.
A Clear, Concise “Roadmap” to PPC Riches
Wordtracker’s e-book, “Wordtracker Masterclass: Google AdWords PPC Advertising” lays out a practical, step-by-step strategy for AdWords success. Use the proven process outlined in this guide, and you’ll be able to build a thriving, cash-generating AdWords campaign while steering clear of the most common PPC pitfalls.
At 157 pages, “Wordtracker Masterclass: Google AdWords PPC Advertising” is the most comprehensive e-book we’ve ever released.
But don’t let the length fool you. This handy guide is incredibly easy to follow - even if you’re a novice in the PPC realm! It contains more than 150 screenshots, charts and images to help you quickly grasp key concepts and immediately put them to use.
An AdWords Guru Reveals His Secrets
“Wordtracker Masterclass: Google AdWords PPC Advertising” was written by renowned PPC guru, Ian Howie. The strategy he maps out in the book has been successfully implemented by Ian in his own career - as a sought-after PPC consultant.
Since 2003, he has used his expertise to help thousands - from individual entrepreneurs to major corporations - grow their companies through PPC advertising.
Helen Trounce, direct marketing manager of Haymarket Magazines had this to say about Ian: “He came along at just the right time and showed us what was possible with PPC. Search marketing is now a major element in our marketing plans and is proving to be a very profitable channel for us.”
Filled to the brim with valuable tips, Ian’s book contains the very same advice he gives to his PPC clients - at just a fraction of the cost!
Here’s a Sneak-Peek at What’s Inside:
In “Wordtracker Masterclass: Google AdWords PPC Advertising,” Ian explains how closely-related keywords, relevant ad copy and a relevant landing page are core to an effective PPC campaign.
He shows you how to increase your clickthrough rates (CTR) and reduce the amount you pay for your adverts (your cost-per-click) by creating and optimizing ad groups that are tailored to different segments of your audience.
Would you like to see what's in the book?
Click on the following for a 17 page sample extract from “Wordtracker Masterclass: Google AdWords PPC Advertising”.
You’ll also learn how to:
• Launch a new marketing campaign - from concept to fruition - using AdWords.
• Optimize your campaign to increase profits and eliminate unnecessary spending.
• Set a daily budget - so you don’t break your budget while you’re testing the market.
• Use keyword research to choose the keywords you should bid on. Your keywords are the heart of your campaign and will determine its profitability.
• Write different PPC ads and test them against each other so that you’re continually improving your response rates.
• Insert a riveting, attention-grabbing message into the tiny ad space that AdWords gives you (it can be done!).
• Improve your click rate – the higher your click rate, the more Google rewards you (with a better position on the page!).
• Use Google’s different match bids (i.e. “exact match” and “broad match”) to your advantage.
• Incorporate negative keywords in your campaign - these are essential to helping you get the best return from your PPC spend.
• Make sure all of your ad copy and landing pages include your target keywords. (Do this, and your ads can move higher up Google’s results pages without the need to increase bids—that means less cost and more profit!)
• Use the ‘bid stack’ (a sophisticated way of bidding for your keywords) to make your AdWords campaign far more lucrative.
• Limit your ads to display only during times of the day that are relevant to your company and products.
• Determine what works and what doesn’t by measuring your results using Google Analytics and AdWords Conversion Code - so you can refine your campaign even further.
• Use AdWords to understand consumer behavior – from research to buying – and what information you should provide your prospects at each stage.
• Use Wordtracker’s Keywords tools to unearth the long tail of potential customers.
• Use the Ad Preview Tool to view your rivals’ landing pages - and use this information to hone your competitive edge.
Chapter six of the book, Building Your AdWords Campaign Step-by-Step, takes you through each phase of setting up a PPC strategy. That means you can start harnessing the power of AdWords right away!
“Wordtracker Masterclass: Google AdWords PPC Advertising” is simply the most straightforward guide to PPC you’ll ever get your hands on. Ian Howie has channeled the knowledge gained from his real-life experience into a roadmap for AdWords success. Now all you have to do is follow it.
Why wait - when you can get your hands on this priceless information today?
Order here - risk free
Get instant access to Wordtracker Masterclass: Google AdWords PPC Advertising
If you have any questions or would rather give your details over the phone you can call us:
- From the USA and Canada: 011 44 333 200 4555
- From the UK: 0333 200 4555 (calls are charged at local rates)
- From another country: +44 333 200 4555
If you'd prefer to email, we're at: email@example.com.
Or you can contact us for a live chat.