The Mysteries of Successful Link Building – Revealed!
Introducing an Effective Link Building Strategy - Discover:
- Why inbound links are essential to your website’s success
- The right (and wrong) way to generate links
- How to compel other websites to link to yours (without having to ask)
- The 7 stages of a definitive link building campaign
- How to build links that will drive traffic, sales and revenue for years to come
The Importance of Linking Simply Can’t Be Ignored
It’s a proven fact: link building is absolutely vital to creating a thriving, cash-generating website today.
Why? Because Google and most other search engines reward sites with quality inbound links by placing them higher up in search engine listings - and that means more traffic, more customers and more revenue for your business.
Better yet, a sound linking strategy is a gift that keeps on giving. Unlike advertising, your links don’t simply disappear after a certain period of time. Rather, the links you establish remain there indefinitely and continue to influence your search engine rankings, day after day, month after month!
The truth is that marketers who turn their backs on link building are destined to spin their wheels in cyberspace, while those who embrace it will propel their websites into a new realm of profitability.
Why So Many Marketers Shy Away from Link Building
The business benefits of a solid linking strategy are abundantly clear. Still, the phrase 'link building' is enough to strike fear in the hearts of even the most seasoned online marketers.
The process of sending out link requests can be tedious and time-consuming, requiring you to find target websites, assess their quality, identify the right contact person and send them a customized link request. And even at that, you’d be fortunate to receive a 10% response rate.
What’s more, trying to separate quality sites from worthless ones is no easy task. If you don’t know what makes for a link worthy site, your efforts could very well be a waste of time. And you have better things to do.
But wait just a moment. What if you could get dozens - even hundreds - of high quality websites to link to you - without sending out a single link request? Imagine how your search engine rankings would soar (not to mention your profits) once the initial time investment is made.
Sound impossible? It’s not. In our new e-book, Wordtracker shows you how to establish and expand an inbound link network that will continue to generate lucrative traffic streams for years to come.
Introducing a Practical, Step-By-Step Guide to Effective Link Building
Wordtracker’s e-book, Wordtracker Masterclass: Link Building - How to Build Links to Your Website for SEO, Traffic and Response lays out a practical strategy for successful link building.
Forget spending hours chasing down links with little to show for your efforts! Once you’ve read this engaging yet uncomplicated book, you’ll be able to construct a definitive link building campaign that delivers an exponential return on your investment.
“Wordtracker Masterclass: Link Building” is highly intuitive and easy to follow for anyone - it doesn’t matter if you’re new to SEO. This step-by-step guide combines real world language, examples, screenshots and checklists to help you quickly grasp the key concepts of linking and immediately apply them to your own website.
Who Is This Book For?
“Wordtracker Masterclass: Link Building” is designed for people with all levels of ability and involvement in website design, publishing and marketing - from small business owners to in-house web development teams. Following are just some of those who will benefit from the book:
• Website editors who want to establish their site as an authority by attracting relevant links from other influential sites
• Search engine marketers who need an easy-to-follow roadmap for creating the quality content that’s required for successful link building
• Corporate communications managers and agency staff who need to work with a variety of people to produce consistent, quality website content that delivers on communications' objectives
• Government agencies and nonprofit organizations who need to effectively publish information, influence opinions and gain support from online audiences
Learn from Link Building Masters
Wordtracker Masterclass: Link Building was written by renowned SEO experts Ken McGaffin and Mark Nunney. Ken is Chief Marketing Officer at Wordtracker as well as a sought after internet marketing consultant. Mark has been blazing the SEO trail since 2000 and is CEO of The Website Marketing Company, a UK-based SEO firm.
Ken and Mark have each helped some of the world’s leading companies grow their brands and revenue. In “Wordtracker Masterclass: Link Building,” you’ll learn from their triumphs as well as their mistakes. Decades of proven experience, right at your fingertips. What could be better than that?
Here’s a Sneak Peek at What’s Inside:
In “Wordtracker Masterclass: Link Building,” Ken and Mark unravel the mysteries of link building, breaking it down into a digestible, manageable process. They explain, step-by-step, how to create a productive linking strategy that can be easily integrated into your day-to-day work.
The book walks you through the five critical stages of successful link building:
- Finding quality sites that make up your market's online community
- Networking and befriending influencers within that community
- Creating compelling, link worthy content that is also optimized for the search engines
- Promoting your content to your online community
- Getting inbound links without having to chase them down
You’ll learn how to:
• Research the online community that exists around your products or services, establish your presence in it, and find good link prospects
• Find out who links to your competitors
• Identify useful blogs and forums - and build a relationship with the people who write them
• Create relevant profiles on the large generic social sites (like Facebook, Twitter and StumbleUpon) and on smaller specialized social sites that serve your market
• Manage your industry contacts to make sure you’re getting the most from your link building efforts
• Find the very best website directories in your industry
• Use videos, articles and free tools to compel other sites to link to you
• Build up momentum so that your link network continues to grow on its own
• Find and use keywords effectively throughout your website content
That’s not all. You’ll also discover how to:
• Optimize the internal links on your website
• Control and influence the linking text that other people use when they link to your site
• Understand the simple eight step writing process that guarantees mouthwatering website content
• Integrate online public relations into your link building strategy
• Get your content onto others' sites (with links back to yours, of course!)
Would You Like to See What's In the Book?:
Click on the following for a 14 page sample extract from “Wordtracker Masterclass: Link Building”
“Wordtracker Masterclass: Link Building” is simply the most clear cut and useful guide on link building you’ll ever find.
Ken and Mark have given you powerful insights and tips that make linking easier - and more effective - than you ever thought possible. All you have to do is put them into motion.
Look, every quality inbound link is worth cold, hard cash to your business. So why wait another moment - when you can get your hands on this valuable information right now?
Of Ken and Mark's work it has been said:
_"Thank you so much for that info!! It has REALLY opened my eyes for what I am trying to achieve."_
"Ken. great article. Thanks for putting all of this valuable information in one place. I really appreciated your tone of encouragement as link building truly is a journey, not a destination."
"Thank you Ken for a great article.
I am about to launch a new site in a very competitive market, and will definitely base my marketing plan on your recommendations."
"I thought the tutorials were fantastic"
Colin Hayvice, cooking41.com
"As a new webmaster who just launched my first website, I think this is the best SEO advice I have ever come across."
"Excellent tips that couldn't be simpler to understand, to the point of common sense"
Chuck Brooks, http://www.futurewaredc.com/
"Mark Nunney, a very awesome and smart SEO"
Ann Smarty, http://www.searchenginejournal.com
"Not only does Mark know everything there is to know about SEO, he is also an online marketing expert with huge amounts of energy. If you ask Mark to come up with one idea, he'll come up with 10 - all of them good. He has helped us grow our online business hugely over the last six years."
Mark Edwards, http://www.electricwordplc.com/
Get instant access to Wordtracker Masterclass: Link Building
If you have any questions or would rather give your details over the phone you can call us:
- From the USA and Canada: 011 44 333 200 4555
- From the UK: 0333 200 4555 (calls are charged at local rates)
- From another country: +44 333 200 4555
If you'd prefer to email, we're at: email@example.com.
Or you can contact us for a live chat.