E-Book Exclusive! Copywriting Guru Reveals His Secrets for Writing Sales-Exploding Website Copy
Discover easy ways to power up your website content
When a visitor arrives at your website, you have literally seconds to engage and educate them with your copy's message. Fail to do so, and they'll be clicking their way to your competition — pure and simple.
We know what you're thinking. That writing online sales copy is complicated. That you need years of intense training to know how to do it right. But penning pulse-pounding sales copy is not as grueling as you might think.
Just follow a few basic rules of thumb and you (yes, you!) can write cash-pulling sales pages for virtually any product or service imaginable.
Just what are these "rules" for writing kick-ass web copy? Funny you should ask, because that's precisely the topic of Wordtracker's latest e-book. Read on for details.
To purchase this ebook, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the order - due to a technical restriction we're currently unable to process these purchases automatically. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Peer into the mind of award-winning copywriter Nick Usborne
The benefits of keyword research can't be fully realized without the support of a compelling sales message. With that in mind, Wordtracker is offering Writing Kick-Ass Website Sales Copy, an insightful guide to writing copy that engages your visitors, enhances your brand's value and convinces your prospects to buy.
To create this must-have marketing resource, we turned to one of most respected online copywriters of our time, Nick Usborne. During his 30-year career as a direct response copywriter, this veteran wordsmith has worked with the world's leading companies, including Citibank, Apple, MSN, Yahoo!, the New York Times and America Online, to name just a few. Nick turned his focus to writing online in 1997 and has since written hundreds of articles, programs and guides that help today's web copywriters build flourishing careers.
Writing Kick-Ass Website Sales Copy is a lightning-quick read. You can take what you learn and start using it to improve your website right away!
Here's a sneak peek at what's inside…
In Writing Kick-Ass Website Sales Copy, you'll learn:
- The two time-tested techniques for persuading your prospects to buy NOW (these have been used for centuries and never lose their effectiveness)
- The two 3-letter words that can change a "so-so" headline into a kick-ass headline
- The words that retain their sales-generating power, no matter how many times they are used (add them to your copy and watch your sales skyrocket)
- What a "value proposition" is and why it's critical that you have one before writing a word of copy
- How to write a headline that's so riveting, your visitors won't be able to tear their eyes from the page
- How using numbers in your headline can improve your odds of closing the deal
- The one crucial copy element that so many sales pages leave out (you won't believe what it is!)
- … and so much more!
Apply the strategies Nick has laid out every time you write a new page, and you'll be light years ahead of most of your competitors.
Writing Kick-Ass Website Sales Copy is designed to be the perfect complement to the keyword research you do with Wordtracker. By building captivating copy around your best keywords and phrases, you'll not only attract more qualified traffic to your site — you'll be able to turn more of that traffic into sales. Are you ready to grow your business online?
If you have any questions or would rather give your details over the phone you can call us:
- From the USA and Canada: 011 44 333 200 4555
- From the UK: 0333 200 4555 (calls are charged at local rates)
- From another country: +44 333 200 4555
If you'd prefer to email, we're at: email@example.com.
Or you can contact us for a live chat.