Business Blogging Made Simple
A real-world guide to creating, writing and promoting a successful blog
In Wordtracker’s e-book “Blogging for Business – 50 Steps to Building Traffic and Sales,” you’ll discover:
- Why your business needs a blog (yesterday!)
- The biggest pitfalls of blogging — and how to avoid them
- How to build a following of faithful blog subscribers
- Proven tips for converting your blog traffic into actual sales
To purchase this ebook, please contact us directly at email@example.com to arrange the order - due to a technical restriction we're currently unable to process these purchases automatically. Apologies for any inconvenience.
It's official: blogging is big for business
Today, merely having a web presence is not enough to drive your business growth. In fact, a static site with no regular new content and no engagement with visitors might work against you. So what’s the simplest and most effective way to deliver what your customers are after? In a word: blogging.
A blog allows you to attract new customers, build brand awareness, and inspire more prospects to buy from you. Not to mention the SEO benefits: the average blog attracts 55% more visitors and gets indexed 434% more by search engines than a traditional website, giving you exposure like never before.
But even if you’ve already been sold on the value of blogging, the idea of launching your own blog can be daunting. After all, a blog is about more than pumping out articles; it requires careful planning and strategy. So where do you begin? What things should you consider before plunging head first into the blogosphere?
Finally, a concise "How to" on business blogging
Wordtracker’s e-book, “Blogging for Business – 50 Steps to Building Traffic and Sales” lays out a practical, step-by-step process for developing a successful blog for your business. First, we explain the theories behind the use of blogging as a powerful marketing tool. Then, we list the practical actions you need to take to build and promote your own blog. This book is loaded with screenshots and how tos, making it incredibly easy to follow, even for the novice blogger!
Proven insights from a blogging master
“Blogging for Business – 50 Steps to Building Traffic and Sales” was written by renowned speaker, author and internet marketing consultant, Chris Garrett. The plan outlined in the book has been successfully implemented by Chris in his own career as a sought after professional blogger. Since 1994, he has used his expertise to help thousands of individuals and businesses grow their companies by connecting with their customers online.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s inside:
In “Blogging for Business – 50 Steps to Building Traffic and Sales,” you’ll learn:
- How to identify your target audience, get inside their heads and create the kind of content they really crave.
- How to solve the technical challenges and decisions you'll face before you can start blogging.
- How to determine your blog's unique selling point and blow away your competition.
- Why an ill conceived blogging strategy can actually damage your company’s reputation – and how to plan smart.
- Which traffic building solutions will give you the best return on investment - and which are a complete waste of time.
- Why creating a phenomenal "visitor experience" is the key to generating more sales (and how to do it).
- Tried and true tips for converting casual blog readers into loyal subscribers.
- Why adding multimedia to your blog can make visitors warm up to you more quickly (even if it’s poorly produced!)
And here's what one of our customers says
'It is, without doubt, the best book on blogging I have seen in ages. Over the years I have bought every book going on blogging and this surpasses even the best of them. For anyone involved in blogging - or considering a blog - this is essential reading'. Graham Jones, internet psychologist.
A roadmap to success
"Blogging for Business – 50 Steps to Building Traffic and Sales” is the most straightforward guide to business blogging you’ll ever get your hands on. Chris Garrett has channeled the knowledge gained from his real life experience into a roadmap for blogging success. Creating a popular and profitable blog just doesn’t get any easier than this!
If you have any questions or would rather give your details over the phone you can call us:
- From the USA and Canada: 011 44 333 200 4555
- From the UK: 0333 200 4555 (calls are charged at local rates)
- From another country: +44 333 200 4555
If you'd prefer to email, we're at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can contact us for a live chat.